Monday, March 4, 2013

BEST. PIZZA. EVER.

So...I've been in Rhode Island since Friday evening, and it has been a blast spending time with these ladies in our smallest state! We spent Saturday and Sunday running errands and preparing for the big recruitment weekend coming up - so exciting! Last night, we rounded out the weekend with some delicious Hibachi as a team of four. It was a blast, but it was not Antonio's pizza by the slice. So please, allow me to tell you about Antonio's pizza by the slice. 

This pizza is so spectacular, so awe-inspiring, that I literally finished eating it no more than ten minutes ago, and I am already telling you about it. So lavish, so delectable that I made Hillary stop talking to me so that I could savor every bite in silence. So tasty, causing so much happiness, that I couldn't bear to eat the last bite because I simply could not come to terms with the ending of said pizza. So, my dear, sweet friends, if you ever find yourselves in Providence, Rhode Island, you simply MUST venture down to Thayer Street and have yourself some Antonio's pizza by the slice. I wholly recommend, with no reservations, the tomato basil (aka caprese salad on a pizza) or the white pizza (featuring the most pure ricotta that has ever touched my tongue). AH! I will definitely be hitting up this joint again ladies and gents. 

P.S. I just read this to Hillary, and she said it sounded like I was writing a love letter to this pizza. And you know what? I'm okay with that. Because while you may eat to live (yes, Daddy, I'm talking to you), I live to eat my friends. I LIVE to EAT. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment