Thursday, February 28, 2013

Exciting News - and lots of it!!

Sincerely could not be more thrilled to share that 13 wonderful, talented women have been selected as the new 2013-2014 Leadership Development Consultants for Kappa Delta Sorority! You lucky ladies have no idea how much your lives will change for the better in the upcoming year!! I am also so happy for Tori Close to be selected as the very first Senior Consultant! Such exciting news!!! 

Click here for more info

I just cannot believe that my time as a consultant is wrapping up! March is my last month traveling as a consultant, and I am thrilled to say that I am leaving tomorrow for Providence, Rhode Island to work with Kim, Sarah, and Hillary to colonize a new chapter at Brown University!! Although I am terrified of the cold weather as you all know, I am a pansy when it comes to the cold, I am so excited to see the gorgeous campus, experience our smallest state, and be reunited with some of my favorite ladies while colonizing another chapter!!

Click here for more info

Wish me luck in the frozen tundra! Until next time...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment