Thursday, December 27, 2012

So, Here's to the Future!

I just love the holiday season...Thanksgiving...Christmas...there's just nothing like it. But I've always been one of those people who loves New Years too. Not for the hype or the kisses...that part is usually non-existent or a let down. Rather, I'm the type of person who looks upon this whole ending/beginning time with a renewed sense of possibility. There is such a beauty in that feeling of a fresh start. And so, as you can guess, I'm a big fan of New Year's resolutions! =) There's stuff all over Pinterest these days...ways to lose weight, how to save more and spend less...what can I say?! I love it. It's all about becoming the best versions of ourselves. Constantly striving for greatness. And so, I'm making my own resolutions...setting my own goals...looking forward to a new year....what about you?


Photobucket
art behind quote by Georgia O'Keeffe - a Kappa Delta =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment