Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Just Know You're Not Alone

So, I am desperately lacking in the "Time to Blog" region of my life, but TRUST ME....a full run down of Recruitment weekend will hit this blog next week. I'm headed to Memphis for some training and R&R at KDHQ, and I couldn't be more excited to reunite with some of my fellow consultants that I haven't seen for weeks (Kelsey) or months (KSU and QU girls)! 

All this being said, I just had to post this video of the Epsilon Iota girls from the University of Missouri (also known as Mizzou) singing the song Hillary and I selected for our Preference Ceremony - Phillip Phillip's Home. This song has literally been mine and Hillary's theme song of Iowa, and it just made us both sob like babies to hear it in the context of recruitment ...I know...me crying...no one is surprised. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! 

EI girls - we love and miss you so much and hope to see yall again very soon!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment