Monday, July 9, 2012

'MERICA!

"Merica!" was the phrase of the week when I headed to Knoxville for the Fourth of July! It was another wonderful trip to see some beautiful friends that I miss so dearly! Katie, Eve, Courtney, and I went to Mexican (duh) and out for a night on the town as soon as I hit Knoxville. On the 4th, we hit the pool, we tried out many Merica-themed Pinterest recipes, we dressed up in our Merica best, and I even grilled my first unsupervised steak - SOO Merica!!!


And, of course, it wouldn't be the 4th without a fantastic fireworks display, accompanied by the Air National Guard, and watched from the happiness of our very own back porch! #perfection


It was a wonderful few days, and it was so sad to leave knowing I won't be back till OCTOBER! =( Knoxville still has, and will always have, my heart...*sigh* Good ole Rocky Top....
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You are adorable! I love love love your blog! Love you!

    ReplyDelete