Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Amazing Sisters of Delta Pi!

I had the absolute pleasure of spending the past three days with the wonderful Kappa Delta sisters in our Delta Pi chapter at Middle Tennessee State University for their July Recruitment Retreat. They made me feel so at home and special for my first unofficial visit. I could not have been more pleased with all the hard work they put into their retreat, and the amazing attitudes they maintained no matter how many times we ran through the skit or talked about conversation skills. These girls were such a treat, and I hope to go back to visit again soon!! For all of you readers, here's a special glimpse into their skit: apologies for my giggling in the background...I just could not contain my pride and joy!


Thanks for making my weekend so much fun, ladies! I can't wait to hear about Spirit Week and Recruitment and all the many great things to come! =)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. it wont let me see it!!! it says its private -ELLEN

    ReplyDelete