Saturday, May 12, 2012

#4. Graduate - Accomplished!

Luckily for me, some of the things on my 101 in 1001 List are more easily accomplished than others. While a true blessing that many cannot afford, my college education is on the "easily accomplished" side. By that, I mean it was pretty much a guarantee, not that it was easy. I certainly had my fair share of difficult semesters, but I am happy to say - I DID IT!


Four years, 132 completed course credit hours, and many countless memories later, I have finally graduated from the University of Tennessee with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. Can you believe it!?


College would not have been as outstanding as it was without the help of some amazing friends. Through Kappa Delta, UT Ambassadors, Student Orientation, and many more wonderful organizations, I have met the most fantastic people that I am fully confident will be some life-long friends.


Thank you to the most amazing women I have ever known - Katie, Anna, Julia, and Ashton - for making the past four years truly the best of my life thus far. I am so excited to see where the coming years take us and the endless memories to come. I love you all, and I cannot imagine my life without you!

Me and the Girls on the University's Seal - after four years of avoiding stepping on it for fear on not graduating,
I sat right on top of it to celebrate with the best friends I have ever know. 

Another item checked off my list! Thank you to everyone who made it such a worthwhile "task!"
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the hat toss and seal pictures so much! And how fun to know the tradition of not stepping on it for four years! Wasn't college great!?!?

    ReplyDelete