Monday, April 2, 2012

Photo-A-Day Challenge Photos

One of the things on my 101 in 1001 list is to complete 365 Days of the Photo A Day Challenge...clearly I'm in a challengey kind of mood! haha! I started this when I got my iPhone and the Instagram app, and I thought I'd share the photos so far! 



                                                              

         

Not the most exciting assortment, but each day has a different "topic" that you follow for the picture of the day. The topics for the above photos were keys, name, trash, feet, toy, where you relax, reflection, and color. It has been so fun to try to be as artsy as possible with these! Obviously, I'm not the most artsy person, but maybe a year from now I will be! If you are interested in starting your own Photo a Day Challenge, check out Fat Mum Slim's version - that's what I'm doing! Let me know if you start! I'd love to follow you on Instagram! Enjoy my friends!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment