Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Testing...One...Two...

Blogging is relatively new to me so...here goes nothing...

It has been an absolute whirlwind of a senior year! Looking at my calendar today, I cannot believe that it's already March and midterm season, and I have so little time left as a collegian! Despite these intense feelings of "where did my life go?!" (honestly...when did I grow up? Are we not still in the 90's? Is it appalling that I listen to NSYNC on the treadmill!?), I still have many countdowns ticking through my brain! Honestly, I wouldn't be me if I wasn't looking to the future. So enjoy:

9 days till Spring Break in Key West with Katie
(yes, I am the luckiest girl in the world!)
64 days till Graduation
(am I seriously this old?!)
86 days till Kappa Delta LDC Training
(That stands for "Leadership Development Consultant," and NO I cannot believe I got my dream job. YES I'm more excited than you can imagine)


It is just such honor and blessing to know that so many AMAZING things are on the horizon in my life right now! It makes all the stress and worry and tears shed over the past six months worth it! I finally have a plan and I'm less than three months away from starting my DREAM JOB! How did I get this lucky?! I just cannot believe it.
Of course, senioritis has taken some deeeeeeep roots since Beth Martin Langford (Kappa Delta Sorority's National President...aka celebrity in my eyes and my personal idol) called me on February 13th and offered me this job (insert a million thank you's muttered through some very unattractive sobbing here), but luckily the excitement of beginning this new chapter is pushing me through the last couple weeks of college. And my precious mother constantly reminds me not to "Wish these last few months away" and to "soak it all in." So here I sit, in African Literature, bored out of my mind, and dreaming of the days ahead, and typing this blog...sorry Momma, but this particular moment just isn't really worth "soaking in." Until next time...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment